Freelance architect – | Works
Municipal study office
Tue 11 Oct ’22Posted on:
Freelance architects are an integral part of our residential and commercial interiors process. They are team-oriented and work closely together to support our design process during the phases from concept to construction documents. They must have a keen eye, be driven and work closely with our designers to create interior architecture documents, with a focus on residential and hospitality interiors.
- Ability to translate sketches and/or verbal discussions in 3D and AutoCad.
- Help our team create interior architectural renderings, floor plans, elevations and details.
- Experience in assembling sets of drawings i.e. formatting sheet layouts, markup and call coordination.
- Ability to research, design and produce technical drawings for furniture using Rhino and AutoCad.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of related professional level experience in an architectural or interior design firm
- Proficiency in AutoCAD / Rhino 6 or higher / Vray / InDesign and Photoshop. Revit is a plus.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as maintain a professional demeanor
- Must be extremely well organized and resourceful
- Must be a US resident
- Present proof of a commercial license to contract as a freelancer
- Must have the necessary hardware and software
- The position is hourly with a maximum of 40 hours/week. Price negotiated based on experience and skills.
View your application history